Evolution has now been updated to version 1.19!
What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.19?
It’s the festival season and you’re welcome to rave on the Event Island: Fight in the events and unlock all 50 battle stages - you’ll get higher in the ranking and unlock awesome rewards as you go! To help you on the way, some birds will be boosted and will power up your team. Talking about crazy, the Flockaballoza Event is on the horizon with a mind-blowing lineup, starring 3 new birds on the stage - prepare your beaks for loud singing! Mayhem will continue non-stop with the 4th of July celebrations and we heard Captain Freedom and a more “elite” guest will be in Bird Town for it!
Event Island: Some events will now be of the Event Island type, this means during such events:
- There will be 50 new stages of pig battles, unlocking one after another. These will reward you not only with event collectibles, but also extra goodies as you make your way up! Try to reach the top if you or your clan want to rank higher in the leaderboard!
- Some birds will get crazy boosts, which will help your team to unlock stage 50! Check the event to see the types of birds that will get boosted and what powers they will get. Boosted birds will be highlighted with purple if you have them in your team!
Flockaballooza Event: Dopest lineup of the year has arrived in Bird Town, with stars from pop, gangsta rap and electro-nest scene! Never before seen appearances of:
- Lady Bacon, Li'l Pecker and DedSw1n3.
- The festival radio will play during the event.
- The Arena will get festivalised too.
4th of July Event: Special guests are in town to celebrate independence, freedom and parrotarchy with fireworks.
- Captain Freedom is said to be making his annual appearance.
- It’s also rumored that he’ll bring the revered Elite Major Freedom with him, but he’ll only be seen by the top players on the leaderboards..
- All Body Types are bootiful: Noticed how some birds were... similar in shape? Small, chubby, strong, tall or even just regular - we celebrate all body types and now also added them to Flocker Info. “Why” you ask? Well, we might boost body types in events now! #BodyPositivity
Fixes and more fixes
The road to a picture perfect Bird Island is filled with bumps, smelly pigs and lots of nasty bugs but we keep smashing them to get there! Here’s some of what we fixed on the way:
- Friendship points were not being sent in some dungeon completions; now they do.
- PvP battles played through Scout Markers sometimes caused confusion and put the players in Arena leagues, when it shouldn’t. This can only be done in Arena battles now, as it should be!
- The huge amount of coins dropped during a battle now get correctly collected! There have been some mix-ups before, all fixed.
- Billie’s Super Shot glitch is fixed and will now spawn the power-ups as it should.
- Players with zero trophies will not be displayed in the rankings anymore.
- PvP rules will now correctly pop up the first time a player enters the Arena that week.
- Matilda’s issues are a bug, and related to a certain swiney new friend joining the ranks. A fix is on the way!
- Quick battle dungeons can take 30 keys instead of 15, so stay clear of those for a while. This only applies if you have over 29 keys - anything under that is safe. Working on it, but don't want to waste those precious keys!
- Defeating timer pigs isn't decreasing the shot count until Super Shot (an annoying thing to try and write down, but hopefully you understand). Also in the works!