Evolution has now been updated to version 1.22!
What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.22?
Bird Island has been a popular holiday destination for a lot of celebs but when paparazzi leaked that famous stars of Everton FC are also planning to travel down here, flockers have gone mad! Gylfi Sigurdsson, Theo Walcott and Cenk Tosun will visit to catch a break from the gloomy skies of England. In the meantime, Major Pecker has decided to “up” his challenge game by expanding his line to four types of different challenges. Read on to find out more...
Everton Event: Prepare yourself for this fast, famous and ripped trio!
- Theo Walcott: Known for his incredible speed and ability to pierce his enemies, this yellow pal is not afraid to be at the front!
- Cenk Tosun: This ambidextrous black bird has explosive powers in a team and is not afraid to strike the enemy left and right.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson: The blue “Sea Giant” of Everton is literally everywhere in the field, a total nightmare for the enemy..
Major Pecker’s “Upped” Daily Challenges:
- MPDC is unlocked earlier now - Major moved down to Yellow Region from Red Region.
He also created 4 challenge types, where you can earn whatever you’re in need of:
- Gold Challenge
- Evolution Challenge
- Level Up Challenge
- Skill Challenge
- 2 challenge types are active everyday and you’ll have two free entries to each.
- Sunday is the challenge bonanza - all challenges are open to public!
- Finish a challenge, try the next and collect more Snouts and better rewards.
- Fight together with your clan and collect clan rewards on the side. Sweet!
- Daily Challenge available from mid of Yellow Region
- Dungeons and Arena is available with Level 25.
Global balancing changes for Daily Challenge: Play the brand new “Gold Challenge” and you’ll end up with more gold than before:
- Selling birds now gives you 25% less Gold
- Dungeons now give less Gold
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with a bug zapper this time:
- Grandfather frost is behaving normally, since we fixed his targeting behaviour for good.
- Ricky “Red Menace” Redtzky'’s Super Shot was so cool that it freezed the Red dungeon from time to time.. We took care of this situation and told him to be less cool, please.
- When you opened up Event Island for the first time for a new event, the last stage you selected from the previous event was still selected… So stubborn...We made it so that it resets between events so it doesn’t look that clingy.