What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.26?
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all you can till Scrooge arrives! Cause when he does, forget about all your Christmas decoration. He’s coming to ruin your holidays and he’s bringing lots of parasites with him. Good thing the Snow Maiden has some extra gifts in her bags to share. You’ll notice that we redecorated the look of the whole island for the occasion - moving around will be smoother than ever! Get yourself a glass of punch and read on for more...
Christmas Event: Don’t get too jolly! And check your stockings for stinky bugs, because...
- Scrooge: No one hates Christmas more than this yello’ fella. He gets triggered when he sees green elves. Or anything green, really. Pigs better get out of his way, unless they want to see the stars (in a bad way).
Orthodox Christmas Event: Don’t pretend you didn’t like matryoshka dolls at one point in your life! We don’t judge, you can collect them this winter in Bird Island ;)
- Snow Maiden Marisha: The blue maiden has flown to the island from the north to bring you some gifts… aиd кiск рig ьuттs. Brrrr!!
Bird Island Vol.2: Welcome to an island where public transportation is so much better! Just one tap & you can be anywhere! What a time to be alive..
- Bird Town: You will focus solely on your team in the “Bird Town” from now on. Don’t worry, you can still get to the buildings in the town square. Read on!
- Navigation: Use our modern-af new “Navigation Bar” at the bottom of the screen to reach anywhere you need to be! Bird Town buildings, Daily Challenge, Eagle Mountain and Arena, all at your fingertips. Also, buttons will show you when there are rewards to claim or free hatches!
- New Rewards on Event Island: We sprinkled “Legendary Runes” here & there to make your Event Island experience a tad bit more special.
- Promoted to 5 Stars: We simply couldn’t ignore how cool some birds were, so we made 5-star versions of some of ‘em. You might encounter some of them already if you play the upcoming events!
Extended & Improved
- Lives made easier, once again! Now you can easily level prestige up from within the Bird Info window.
- We also tweaked the requirements a bit. Gold requirements are drastically reduced and Totem requirements have been slightly modified.
- 4 and 5 star birds can no longer be used to level up prestige, BUT selling them now give Prestige Totems, instead of Evolution Materials.
- Supershot Leveling: You can simply up your Supershot game right from the Bird Info window, just like you do with the Prestige.
- Shiny Apples: The new iPhone generation resolution is now fully supported.
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with a snow spray this time:
Mailbox multi sell:
- Sometimes showed server errors while selling stuff, it’s fixed now..
- Also, incorrect rewards were shown for blue Evolution Materials, which we also fixed.
- If you changed your username, it used to take a while for it to show up in Leaderboards. We fixed that now.