What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 2.0.0?
Breathe in and out! Team Manager 2.0 is here and it’s all you ever wanted! Can’t wait for all of you to t- Huh?! Was that fireworks or are you too excited? Nah, probably fireworks. Some pigs have had one too many during Year of the Pig preparations and... What’s that blue bird doing among them? Strange. Some stuff about Valentines Day, Quick Battles on Event Island and more 5-star birds are on the agenda. Put your spectacles on!
Team Manager 2.0: You’ve been asking and we’ve been working for it. It’s here! It’s real! It’s all you ever dreamed of!
- Team Editor: You name it, we put a filter on it. Now you can sort & filter based on ANYTHING, really: stars, bird color, team birds, body type, special tags, being evolve- and level up-ready! Purple event buffs are also shown right on this tab to make your life easier than frying bacon.
- Bird Inventory: Sell birds the 2019 way! Drag them all in one place and whoosh - all gone! Sounds a bit scary, but you’ll first get a warning screen showing you what you’ll earn. You’ll love it.
- Level Up: Did someone say multi-select? A brand new “fusion” inventory? Fusing all at once? Level up like there’s no tomorrow!
- Evolution: Slick! See both of your options on a separate screen, choose and go, evo!
Chinese New Year: Oh man, it’s officially the year of the pig! Pigs on the island are all in a celebratory mood & we all know they don’t mix well with explosives!
- Piggy Nian: A fan of comic books, this pig sewed his own bluebird-hero costume for the celebrations! He’s ready for some menace, including fireworks & explosions. Shoot…
- Valentines Day Event: Like every year, lovebirds come together on this special day! And there will be a very pink celebration on the island with an awesome crew!
- Fresh 5-stars: More flock is joining the 5-crew. Some names we’ve confirmed are the xx Doris, the yyy Ron and xx Billie.
- Quick Event Island: Our birdnicians worked hard... Now, Event Island stages with less Pig Team Power than your buffed Team Power can be quick battled (except for the Nightmare Stages)! Gotta love the tech behind that <3
Extended & Improved
- Navigation Bar, Easier on the Eye: We basically made the navigation bar a bit more lean. Timers and some “available fights” notifications were removed, replaced with a more eye-friendly “grey-it-out” approach.
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with a firecracker this time:
- We replenished our outdated FAQ page.
- Losing a scout PVP battle started PVP league for some users. Strange. But we fixed that!
- Sometimes it said “Sold Out” when you tried to claim a Free Offer. That’s unacceptable and has been fixed!
- Our Scouts are exhausted. Some of them have been seen showing wrong colors. Some of them have refused to spawn on the map. We raised their pay a bit. They’re fine now.
- Sometimes battle screens looked empty. We brought the content back up!
- Some of y’all got shown “Too many request” error popup too often. We fixed it so you’ll get less of them now.
- Ok, we get it - some people have slow connections. No need to rub it in our screens during battles tho!
- The game was sometime too realistic: Killing a tourist pig had a bright flash on the screen. Sorry for the exposure!
- And the regular winter scraping, cleaning, shoveling and antifreezing, etc...