- Time to “Awaken”: Recently some birds started meditating, reading a lot and realizing...things. Suddenly, evolution just didn’t seem enough. They became so strong they needed another fat star next to the 5 they had. Say hi to a new generation of “woke” 6 star birds!
- Awaken skills : It is said each awakened bird will also have a new skill. Enjoy this newfound strength that comes with being woke af.
- New max level: Needless to say, the max level also got higher to 150.
Easter Event: Grab some chocolate and just watch. This new red guy is also a victim of a scientific pigsperimentation but he swore to destroy his predecessor, Fringy. No one understands why, but it will be a fun Easter watching those two fight.Be your own trainer: Remember the Super Trainer, the Peck Girl? She's decided she also wants to fight in battles.
Quentin, Harbinger of Doom: Fire here, fire there! I guess we could say, his shell protected this red fellow from many things, but didn’t stop Fringy getting under his skin.
Feature teams: Teams can't be a jack of all trades. Now you get to form different teams for different purposes, such as: a Main team to play the story, an Event team, a Daily Challenge team, and an Arena team.
Voyage: Form your crews and get ready for some exciting stuff coming your way.
- Unlock more crew possibilities with increased team power.
- See the Leaderboard of top crews.
- Expect a lot to happen here & get prepared.
Pirate events: Shiver me timbers! Old pirate events are back.
Get more Event Energy and open more Rune chests by watching some good ol’ ads.
Extended & Improved
Rune Market: The rune vendors now also consider rarity! Sell your runes at these prices:
Common: 20 Gold
Rare: 75 Gold
Epic: 200 Gold
Legendary: 500 Gold
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with a coloured egg this time:
- We fixed some stuff on the Event Island UI.
- Daily Challenge interface opened when starting an Arena battle. We got rid of that confusion, sorry!
- Sometimes a negative value was displayed in Bird Power when leveling up a bird. Having negative power is not even realistic. We fixed that weird glitch!