No. Daily challenges that are started prior to a server reset and finished after, will prevent you from essentially completing the challenge twice in a 24 hour period. That is by design and ensures that all players have a fair chance to obtain and enjoy the Daily Challenge's rewards.
Articles in this section
- What is Event Island and how do I access it?
- What are Rage Totems and what can I do with them?
- I was above level 70 of Eagle Mountain when I met the Pig Thief. Why did I not get the special reward bird?
- What are the odds of hatching birds? Where can I see them?
- If I start a Daily Challenge before a server reset and finish it after, do I get an additional try?
- I just defeated a boss and no silver hatch tickets dropped. Is this normal?
- I cannot upgrade my 1-3 star birds past level 60. Is this a bug?
- I have used a scout and left for a break. Now the scouted marker is gone. What can I do?
- I met the Pig Thief and did not receive my rewards from Eagle Mountain. What gives?
- I had a 4/5 star bird in my mailbox and now it's gone! What happened?