Matchmaking is based on your Trophy score, you're matched up against other players with a Trophy score close to yours. Sometimes this can give you a bit of a challenging match with a stronger opponent, but sometimes you'll get easier matches too! Over time the average opponents should be close to your team power and skill.
Articles in this section
- My opponent's first action in a PVP match is a Super Shot! Is this an exploit? Are they cheating?
- Pigs in the arena are not dying! What's going on?
- How do weekly Arena bonus gems work? Why didn't I get any bonus gems this week?
- How does the scoring work? Why did I lose 59 trophies?
- How can I play against other players?
- How do Arena battles work?
- What does knocking out pigs do?
- How does PVP Arena matchmaking work?
- How do Arena leagues work?
- Why am I not receiving league trophies for random PVP battles?