Trophies gained and lost in PVP Arena battles depends on the trophy score difference between you and your opponent. If you're matched up against someone with a higher trophy score, you stand to win more points and lose fewer if you're defeated. When facing a team with a lower trophy score than yours, it's the other way round, you will lose more trophies for a defeat and gain fewer for a victory.
Articles in this section
- My opponent's first action in a PVP match is a Super Shot! Is this an exploit? Are they cheating?
- Pigs in the arena are not dying! What's going on?
- How do weekly Arena bonus gems work? Why didn't I get any bonus gems this week?
- How does the scoring work? Why did I lose 59 trophies?
- How can I play against other players?
- How do Arena battles work?
- What does knocking out pigs do?
- How does PVP Arena matchmaking work?
- How do Arena leagues work?
- Why am I not receiving league trophies for random PVP battles?