Some players on Android are seeing a message saying "Angry Birds Evolution needs access to the file system to run properly." If you have allowed the game all required permissions, this may be happening due to the game being stored on an SD card, if possible, try moving the game back to your phone's internal storage.
Articles in this section
- My game won't start! What can I do?
- I am having performance issues with my game. Is there something that I can do?
- Having trouble launching the game on Android? Enable permissions!
- Why am I getting a message about File System access when launching the game despite allowing the permission?
- Stuck on a white screen when launching the game?
- My Facebook account was disconnected from my profile! What should I do?