In order to be eligible for any of the rewards that you have accumulated on Eagle Mountain, you need to exit prior to being caught by the Pig Thief. If you are past level 70 and get caught, any special reward bird unlocked, is also taken away by that green menace. Proceed with caution and remember, elite rewards await the boldest of players!
Articles in this section
- What is Event Island and how do I access it?
- What are Rage Totems and what can I do with them?
- I was above level 70 of Eagle Mountain when I met the Pig Thief. Why did I not get the special reward bird?
- What are the odds of hatching birds? Where can I see them?
- If I start a Daily Challenge before a server reset and finish it after, do I get an additional try?
- I just defeated a boss and no silver hatch tickets dropped. Is this normal?
- I cannot upgrade my 1-3 star birds past level 60. Is this a bug?
- I have used a scout and left for a break. Now the scouted marker is gone. What can I do?
- I met the Pig Thief and did not receive my rewards from Eagle Mountain. What gives?
- I had a 4/5 star bird in my mailbox and now it's gone! What happened?