Birds will stay in your mailbox for 24 hours prior to expiring. If you receive a 4 or 5 star bird that you really would like to add to your flock, make sure to transfer them to your inventory as soon as possible. Any birds that expire in your mailbox, cannot be restored.
Articles in this section
- What is Event Island and how do I access it?
- What are Rage Totems and what can I do with them?
- I was above level 70 of Eagle Mountain when I met the Pig Thief. Why did I not get the special reward bird?
- What are the odds of hatching birds? Where can I see them?
- If I start a Daily Challenge before a server reset and finish it after, do I get an additional try?
- I just defeated a boss and no silver hatch tickets dropped. Is this normal?
- I cannot upgrade my 1-3 star birds past level 60. Is this a bug?
- I have used a scout and left for a break. Now the scouted marker is gone. What can I do?
- I met the Pig Thief and did not receive my rewards from Eagle Mountain. What gives?
- I had a 4/5 star bird in my mailbox and now it's gone! What happened?