Since you always have the first action in a PVP battle, the opponent has one turn reduced from their Super Shot counters, in order to ensure fair play. This means that a bird with a Super Shot counter of one (1), will have its Super Shot available on the opponent's first turn in PVP. This is a normal gameplay mechanic and should be no cause for concern.
Articles in this section
- My opponent's first action in a PVP match is a Super Shot! Is this an exploit? Are they cheating?
- Pigs in the arena are not dying! What's going on?
- How do weekly Arena bonus gems work? Why didn't I get any bonus gems this week?
- How does the scoring work? Why did I lose 59 trophies?
- How can I play against other players?
- How do Arena battles work?
- What does knocking out pigs do?
- How does PVP Arena matchmaking work?
- How do Arena leagues work?
- Why am I not receiving league trophies for random PVP battles?
Article is closed for comments.