If you have verified that your device meets and exceeds the game's minimum requirements ( for iOS devices : iOS 8 or higher,Minimum 1GB RAM and for Android devices :Android 5.0.x and above -note that the game may not be compatible with specific devices even if you do meet the Android version requirement- ,minimum 2GB RAM) and restarting your device in order to clear up any possible cache issues, please click the "Submit A Request" button that appears immediately below this article, in order to contact our highly skilled Player Support department. They will be more than happy to resolve your issue and get you back to having fun on the Island, as soon as possible!
Articles in this section
- My game won't start! What can I do?
- I am having performance issues with my game. Is there something that I can do?
- Having trouble launching the game on Android? Enable permissions!
- Why am I getting a message about File System access when launching the game despite allowing the permission?
- Stuck on a white screen when launching the game?
- My Facebook account was disconnected from my profile! What should I do?