What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 2.5.0?
The stormy season approaches and with it, something dark appears at the horizon of Bird Island! Angry as they are, your birds don’t like to wait for the action to come to them! Indeed, it is the perfect timing to finally set sail with the feisty crew you’ve assembled over the past months and go on a legendary Voyage...
- Voyage: Get on your brand new Voyage Ship and set sail with your whole crew of Angry Birds. Shipwrecks, pirate islands, and legendary treasures wait to be discovered in the fog! Be warned though, dark waters are also pirate pig territory - the Pirate King himself has been sighted somewhere in the storm…
- Facebook Event: Again, we’re burning for your opinion on which birds you want to see in our Community Favorites Event. Look out for our Facebook post on the official Angry Birds Evolution Facebook page and vote for the bird you want to see in the event!
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here are some species of bugs we killed with kindness this time:
- Arena: Arena Team used to show members of the Main Team after selling a member. We fixed this error.
- Event Leaderboards: Leaderboards now show the correct value of scored points. No mistakes!
- Subscriptions: We did a lot of minor fixes so that subscriptions don’t disturb the Arena matches.
- Offers: No more panic - purchased items are now displayed correctly right after purchasing them.
- A lot of localization errors have been swept out! Expect more correct translations, better grammar and writing, especially in Italiano!
iPad Pro 11: The game does not support the resolution of iPad Pro 11.