What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 2.7.0?
Ho ho ho! ‘Tis almost the season again! Are you ready for the next Christmas event, a guy named Klaus who will bake the best cookies in town, meeting beloved fellows and Super Trainers? Put on your best ugly Xmas sweater and jump in!
- ‘Tis the season: Can you already smell it? It smells like Christmas all around. Are you ready for new events, meeting beloved fellows, famous Super Trainers and a brand new bird who can bake really well?
- Klaus: Is it his wisdom, his freezing breath or his grandfather-issues that made Klaus famous? Who knows. One thing everyone knows is his famous cookie recipe. That, unfortunately, didn’t make him a snacc for his many love interests. Just yet. But he can still attacc them pigs like it’s no big d.
Extended & Improved
Team Editor Display Adjustments
- 6 Star birds are now correctly displayed in the Team view with their red color display.
- Event Bird power is now directly displayed in the Team view of the event team.
Fixes and more fixes
Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here are some species of bugs we killed with snowballs this time:
- Delayed Bird Skills - We fixed several issues with bird skills that had a delayed effect, like Dr. Strangebird and Bad Santa.
- Clan Perks - Perks cannot be prolonged despite the resources being subtracted. This has been fixed.
- DedSw1n3 - We fixed an issue that DedSw1n3 experienced with his “Thrilling Beats” skill when a big pig got knocked around by carts in the Arena. Sometimes its attack was interrupted but the skill stayed on the pig, sometimes for multiple rounds, attacking other pigs in the next rounds, when it was only supposed to last 1 round.
- Reviving - During event battles, reviving used to make the reward counter disappear. We fixed that for y’all.
- You know that feeling when you tap “Get Chest” and the game freezes? When you’re on the bird’s leveling screen? Well, you will no more. We fixed that issue.
- Voyage - Sometimes your game got stuck if you moved a little bit too fast on the tiles. We fixed this annoyance! Voyage on!
- Helmut fans rejoice: He now can be found in the collection.